iPhone 11 Pro MaxiPhone 11 ProiPhone 11iPhone XS MaxiPhone XSiPhone XRiPhone AccessoriesShareWith ExchangeUp to 7,050.00 offWithout Exchange 99,900.00Quantity: 1 2 3 4 5 Add to CartBuy NowAdd gift options
Add to Wish List
Roll over image to zoom in
Apple iPhone 11 Pro (64GB) – Midnight Green
|Price:||₹ 99,900.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
EMI starts at ₹4,703. No Cost EMI available EMI options In stock.Delivery by: Fri, Nov 29
Fastest delivery: Tomorrow by 9pm
Order within 14 hours and 38 minutes DetailsDeliver to UDAY – New Delhi 110053Sold by Appario Retail Private Ltd (4.6 out of 5 | 150,030 ratings) and Fulfilled by Amazon.10-day replacement only New (1) from ₹ 99,900.00 + FREE ShippingSize name: 64 GB
- 64 GB
- 256 GB
Colour: Midnight Green
- 5.8-inch Super Retina XDR OLED display
- Water and dust resistant (4 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)
- Triple-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide, and Telephoto cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video, and Slo-Mo
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast charge with 18W adapter included
- Wireless charging
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Exchange Offer: Up to ₹ 7,050.00 off on Exchange
- No Cost EMI (2): No cost EMI available on Bajaj Finserv Cards. Please check ‘EMI options’ above for more details. Here’s how
- No cost EMI available on select cards. Please check ‘EMI options’ above for more details. Here’s how
- Bank Offer (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 500 on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here’s how
- Flat INR 6000 instant discount with HDFC Credit, Debit and Credit/Debit EMI transactions on iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro Here’s how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here’s how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here’s how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here’s how
POLLUTION IS DEFINED AS ‘ ADDITION OR EXERCISE ADDITON OF CERTAIN MATERIAL TO THE PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT( WATER AIR AND LANDS) MAKING IS LESS FIT OR UNFIT 4 LIFE.
OH BEUTIFUL 4 SMOGGY SKIES; 4INSECTICIDED GRAIN4 STRIP -MINED MOUNTAINS MAJESTY ABOVE THE ASFALT PLAIN .AMERICA -AMERICA ,MAN SHEDS HIS WASTE ON THEE ,AND HIDES THE PINES WITH BILLBOARD SIGN ,FROM SEA TO OILY SEA…………
2009 HONG KONG INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION FOR THE SAFE AND THE PERSIST AFTER RELEASE ENVIRONMENTALLY SOUND RECYCLING OF SHIPS, THIS CONVENTION IS AIMED AT ENSURING THAT SHIPS,BEING RECYCLED AFTER REACHING THE END OF THEIR OPERATIONAL LIVES ,DO NOT POSE ANY UNNECESSERY RISK TO HUMAN HEALTHS ,SAFETY AND TO THE ENVIRONMENT.
WE HAVE TO WAIT AND SEE WHETHER BETTER DAY DAWN FOR ALANG AND ITS WORKER.
ACCORDING TO THE FORM OF WITCH THE PERSIST AFTER RELEASE INTO THE ENVIRONMENT
PRIMARY POLLUTANTS ; THESE PERSIST IN THE FORM IN WHICH THEY ARE ADDED TO THE ENVIRONMENT EG DDT PLASTIC .
SECONDARY POLLUTANTS THESE ARE FORMED BY INTERACTION AMON THE PRIMARY POLLUTANTS
PEROXYACETYL NITRATE PAN IS FORMED BY THE INTERACTION OF NITROGEN OXIDES AND HYDROCARBONS.
QUANTITATIVE POLLUTANTS: THESE OCCUR IN NATURE AND BECOME POLLUTANTS WHEN THEIR CONCENTRATION REACH BEYOND A THRESHOLD LEVEL EG CO2 NITROGEN OXIDE .
QUALITATIVE POLLUTANTS : THESE DO NOT OCCUR IN NATURE AND ARE MAN MADE E.G FUNGICIDES, HERBICIDES, DDT ETC.
MAJOR AIR POLLUTANTS AND THEIR SOURCES
CARBON MONOXIDE CO
IT IS A COLOURLESS ODOUERLESS GAS THAT IS PRODUCED BY THE INCOMPLETE BURNING OF CARBON -BASED FUELS INCLUDING PETROL DIESEL AND WOOD.
IT IS ALSO PRODUCED FROM THE COMBUSTION OF NATURAL AND SYNTHETIC PRODUCTS SUCH AS CIGARETTS
IT LOWERS THE AMOUNT OF OXYGEN THAT ENTERS OUR BLOOD.
IT CAN SLOW OUR REFLEXES AND MAKE US CONFUSED AND SLEEPY.
IT IS PRINCIPLE GREEN HOUSE GASS EMITTED AS ARESULT OF HUMAN ACTVITIES SUCH AS THE BURNING COAL 0IL NATURAL GASES.
THESE ARE GASES THAT ARE RELEASED MAINLY FROM AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS AND REFRIGERATION .
WHEN RELEASE IN TO THE AIR , CFCS, RISE IN TO THE STRATOSPHERE , WHERE ,THEY COME IN CONTACT WITH FEW OTHER GASES , WHICH LEAD TO A REDUCTION OF THE OZONE LAYER THAT PROTECT THE EARTH FROM THE HARMFUL ULTRAVIOLET RAYS OF THE SUN.
IT IS PRESENT IN PETROL DIESEL LEAD BATTERIES PAINS, HAIR DYE PRODUCS ETC,.LEAD EFFECTS CHILDREN IN PARTICULAR IN PARTICULAR.
IT CAN CAUSE NERVOUS SYSTEM DAMAGE AND DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS AND IN SOME CASES CAUSE CANCER.
IT OCCURS NATURALLY IN THE UPPER LAYERS OF THE ATMOSPHERE.
THIS IMPORTANT GAS SHIELDS THE EARTH FROM THE HARMFUL ULTRAVIOLET RAYS ON THE SUN
HOWEVER , AT THE GROUND LEVEL, IT IS A PLLUTANTS WITH HIGHLY TOXIC EFFECTS.
VEHICLES AND INDUSTRIES ARE THE MAJOR SOURCE OF GROUND LEVEL OZONE EMISSIONS.
OZONE MAKES OUR EYES ITCH BURN, AND WATER. IT LOWERS OUR RESISTANCE TO COLD AND PNEUMONIA
IT CAUSE ACID RAIN. IT IS PRODUCED FROM BURNING FUELS ICLDING PETROL, DIESEL AND COAL.
NITROGEN OXIDE CAN MAKE CHILDREN SUSCEPTIBLE TO RESPIRATORY DISEASE IN WINTERS.
IT CONSISTS OF SOLIDS IN THE AIR IN THE FROM OF SMOKE , DUST,AND VAPOUR THAT CAN REMAIN SUSPENDED FOR EXTENDED PERIODS AND IS ALSO THE MAIN SOURCE OF HAZE WHICH REDUCES VISIBILITY.
THE FINER OF THESE PARTICLES ,WHICH BREATHED IN CAN LODGEINOUR LUNG AND CAUSE LUNG DAMAGE AND RESPIRATORY PROBLEMS.
IT IS A GAS PRODUCED FROM BURNING COAL MAILY IN THERMAL POWER PLANTS.
SOME INDUSTRIAL PROCESSES, SUCH AS PRODUCTION OF PAPER ANSMELTING OF METALS ,PRODUCE SULFER DIOXIDE,.
IT MAJOR CONTRIBUTOR TO SMOG AND ACID RAIN.
SO2 CAN LEAD TO LUNG DISEASE.
0. Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess the following qualification upto the last date for receipt of application. Essential: (i) a Bachelors degree in Education from a University established by law in India or qualification recognised by the Government or equivalent thereto and in case Bachelors degree is not in Education, the L.T. diploma of the Government Training College or the Government Basic Training College awarded by the Registrar, Departmental Examinations, Uttar Pradesh: Provided that, other things being equal preference shall be given to those candidates who possess L.T. diploma in Basic Education from Government Basic Training College or who hold a degree or diploma or certificate of any special course of training in Basic Education from any University or Board established by law in India or from the Education Department of any other State Government. Preferential: Other things being equal such candidate shall be given preference who (1) Has served for a minimum period of two years in Territorial Army or (2) Has obtained “B” certificate of N.C.C. 11. Age Limit: (i) Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2019 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1979 and not later than July 1, 1998. For PH candidates, the maximum age limit is 55 years i.e. they must have not been born before 02 July, 1964, (ii) Relaxation in Upper Age Limit: (a) Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Backward Classes of U.P., Skilled players of classified Games, State Govt. employees of U.P. including the teachers/Staff of Basic Shiksha Parishad of U.P. and teachers/Staff of the Govt. Aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas of U.P. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July 1974. (b) For the Ex-Army Personnels of U.P. Age relaxation and reservation shall be given according to the Rule for Group-C posts